Gutter Sucker Commercial System – with Camera
Gutter Sucker Commercial Package
The Commercial is a very effective Gutter & High Level Vacuum Cleaning System. Designed for regular heavy duty tasks with a 9metre/30ft reach.
The traditional method of removing debris from gutters was a perilous ascent up a ladder to scoop muck from the gutters using one hand while balancing on the ladder with the other.
We are delighted to say that this dangerous activity is now a thing of the past with Gutter Sucker (gutter vac), utilising a powerful (2x 1500 Watt motors) wet and dry vacuum with super lightweight, super strong carbon fibre poles. Gutter clearance can now be achieved with your feet planted firmly on the ground.
Blocked gutters will stop the flow of water. This water will build up and it will want to go somewhere, usually finding its way into the building causing very expensive repairs. Blockages can build up anywhere in gutters, usually in the most awkward of places to reach. For example, over conservatories, this is no problem for Gutter Sucker. With the super lightweight carbon fibre poles, access is gained with ease and provides a cost effective solution to gutter clearance.
Carbon Fibre Poles
Gutter Sucker Poles are a lightweight carbon fibre composite design. This gives us three major advantages: strength, rigidity and lightness. Each 1.5 metre (5ft) pole only weighs 340 grams. Our poles connect together without the need for time consuming steel clips to lose or catch your hands on.
Weight saving – the carbon pole sections are up to 2.5 times lighter than the equivalent aluminium pole sections making them feel much lighter to manoeuvre around. This weight saving converts into less muscle fatigue. To keep the weight to a minimum, we use a lightweight cleaning head that’s 3 times lighter than the traditional metal head.
Gutter Sucker Vacuum Commercial packages include the following:
- Nilfisk Alto wet & dry vacuum
- 7 x 1.5 metre carbon fibre 52mm diameter poles (35ft + operator)
- Goose neck tool holder
- 2 x Gutter end tools
- Crevice tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Carrying bag for poles and accessories
- Flexi hose 6 metres long
- Wireless camera with night vision
- Wireless colour monitor
- Chargers – Mains and car charger
- Carrying bag
The Gutter Sucker Commercial Vacuum Specifications:
- Power PMAX – 2 x 1500W (2 motors)
- Power PIEC – 2 x 1200W
- Air flow rate: 7,200 litres per minute
- Vacuum: 250 MBAR/25 KPA (100 inch water lift)
- Working noise: 67 dB
- Container volume: 70 litres
- Dimensions L-W-H (mm) 580 x 600 x 970
- Weight: 28 kg
- Mains voltage: 240V (ask about a 110Volt option)
- 10 metres of power cable
- Push & clean filter system
- Washable cartridge filter
- Stainless steel tilting chassis for easy emptying
- All steel chassis with lockable front castors
- Soft-start on/off switch